Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Thanks

Guys thanks for not getting mad at me for not posting for a few weeks. But I think I have to explain that when I feel to sick or depressed to sit on the pc and make an objective dissertation about things I will Not do it.
Like my pasarela teacher said to me(to the hole group) a time ago: If you are gonna do some thing do it Well or do not do it!
So I better not do it and later regret it. Cause I’m a perfectionist. Failed but perfectionist.

I hope that you will stay this good and any time I need some time off I’ll be able to taking it without people going crazy about me not being constant.
But those that know how auto-immune diseases can wreck you may understand that no mater how under control I may have it it is gonna break me down some times and stop me from going my way.  And I don’t have only one diseases to deal with, so sh*t may get HARD some times.

But guys THANKS to all those that understand me and cared about my health and for not minding me taking some time off.


Love you all



Susy 

No comments:

Post a Comment