Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Help stop living animal charms

The post of this week is just because something made me angry. This is totally spontaneous. 

A year ago or so I saw on the TV  about animal charms. And like every one we thought that it would stop cause people where protesting against it. But to my surprise I get a post on Facebook  to sign a petition to help stop this.


And I was thinking : Why is this still going on?
 What was in the person that made this head?
Putting an animal in a bag with air and something to survive for 2 moths is animal cruelty.  
Are they mad? 
I mean, what is wrong with them?
I mean look at this>>
Does this look cute or fun to you?
Be real !! Would you like being in that bag? No. So why do it to an animal?
Those are living creatures!!!

Why didn't they stop this earlier? I don't know how this commerce could even get a license to do this.

Isn't it better to see this>> 

He/she is "happy"in its pond ,

NOT IN A BAG!!


Pleas every one sigh the petition to help stop it and share this.

All cute animals that could had died like this would thank you if the could.
Cause they can't, but I can, I thank you in advance for helping these poor creatures. I hope you get a lot of good Karma for saving there lives.

Thanks for reading. Much hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment