Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Broken Hearted

Lately life has not been the same to me and my family (at home).  I lost someone I really love. It has been 4 and half years of pure love and fun.
The first time I saw him was love at first sight. And at that moment I knew that he was different.
At first, getting to know each other was difficult. But later he calmed down after constantly hugging and spoiling him. Don’t get me wrong. He did not have a bad attitude.  He was just acting like a spoiled brat. But we told him that if you be nice you’ll have anything you want.
As time passed by we became more attached to each other. Nothing could happen without having him in mind. He was the center of my world. Cause he is my baby and I love him.

Warining: If you do not wanna read about a broken heart because of a lost pet pleas stop reading now!!


He was Valentino. Best known as Mr. Valentine or Tino.

He was My cat. His name is because he was a gift of some one very special for me on a valentines day. And I loved him since I saw his cute little face when he was 1 month old. We love that spoiled brat so much here (at home). Even my dad that does not really like cats (he is afraid of them) misses him.
And I’m saying was because some heartless bastard killed My poor baby. I could not do anything about it.
He was a good baby. He did not harm anyone. Not even my neighbor stupid chickens that walk in my yard all the time. He did not even pay attention to does animals cause he was not interested. He did not steel. He was clean. Never ate anything he killed. He would bring them to me. Hahah it was some kind of gift I suppose.

But that heartless bastard does not like cats and poisons them every time he gets the chance. And on this island there is no law against killing pets.
What gives you the right to take advantage of the curiosity of the poor kitties and poison them? Cause it was not only my pet that was gone.
I can not talk about how other pet owners feel. I can talk about me and my family (at home). My mother feels devastated .She does not want a new pet like that again.

 Cause what is the case to raise a kitten (pet) like a human child and loose him like that?


Don’t get me wrong Tino was not an indoor only cat. He did get out to play of sometimes sleep out. He is an animal he should have some freedom. But nothing happen cause I gave him freedom. It happen when I started feeling like I need to keep him inside. Cause he was liking outdoors with other cat to much and I wanted him do be inside a little more. I don’t know why but I did feel the need for it.


So if I let him run free and does not hurt anyone or steel anything, why hurt him?
Not even in his grumpy days he was a good baby. Yes he would bite but not like that. Only if you hurt him or playing but that has a trick to make him bite.

Tino did like to play with his toys and watch TV. He would sit and stare at you to get your attention so he can walk to the fridge to show you that he wants something in there. He was well fed and spoiled. Got snack more then I do. He would not touch your food if you did not start or finish eating. Would not climb to get anything at all. Valentino was an intelligent, expressive and well trained cat. So was it just bad luck what happen? Nooooooh cause no animal should be killed like that. And worst just because some monster wants it so. Cause no one can say that is was not this person that did this.

I will not say much about how this has affected me. But it is hard I have problems sleeping more then normal. I have to convince myself that he will not come meowing on the window like crazy if we leave him outside. Or that I have to close my door so he would not come in and pee in my closet. Or be able to hug him ever again.

I really miss him. He was the best medicine to my depression or anxiety.


I’m glad of having 4 years full love and fun memories of him.


In memory of  Valentino (R.I.P. 2013) 


No comments:

Post a Comment