Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Piece of Art

Hi there welcome to my world again,It is time to let you know more about me again. And this time I’m gonna talk about one of my biggest works ever.
I hope you like it and learn something of it.


I’ve been working  on It since I can remember. Made It perfect to my view. Then nature and technology conspired against my beautiful creation and showed me an other face of It.
I kept it hidden to the world. I thought it was horrible and didn’t want It to be exposed.
I struggled with the thought of it. Fought to fix it in my head. I was sad, bitter and lost, cried about all my work that was lost. Nothing could be done. My career was gone through the drain.
Then one day I woke up and gave up on fighting against the flow. I was tired and did not give a damn anymore bout what others would think.

And there It was. Instead of a fine piece it became a imposing and marvels concept

Despite it could not fit the environment it complimented itself and became some kind of success.


That creation is ME!!


I’m a living piece of art that I created through the years. I had obstacles and to much trouble but after all I manage to survive.
After so much time of trying to maintain my weight and a perfect body shape, even skin tone and signature hair, pretty and scare less face. Life hit me where it hurt the most. I was diagnosed with a high stage of endometriosis. Making my dream more difficult. And then when going through the hell of hormone treatments that had horrible side effects. And one of them was gaining weight in no time. I gained 20 kilos in 2 months. So my body, my piece of art was mar, marked with horrible stretch marks and acne scars on my face.
After grieving about it and trying in so many ways to fix it. I was told that I have hypothyroidism. I get thicker even with a glass of water.

So now  what do I do with this broken sculpture? So I’m a good crafter and I made It a new piece and self-sustaining.  So I started plus size modeling. After a month of starting I started to gain back my confidence. 
 
After that I graduated of Silhouette Plus summer edition 2012 I started to craft myself again.  A new me with the remains of the old me and the new me that had burst out in the making of my new creation. 

And It was perfect!! Nice curvy shape, soft skin like ever, natural hair, unique style, colorful personality and a cute face. But keeping some of the most important attributes of myself ; Curiosity and that inner nerd that will learn anything that gets my attention. With a little hippie do and always joking.

So there I was daughter of the Goddess Venus.


The new and beautiful me. Highly skilled with much more to offer then before. And not really afraid to lose anything anymore.

I hope you liked this post and I would be some kind if inspiration to someone some day.

!!Pictures in black are not form modeling classes. But a from private photo shoot !!

No comments:

Post a Comment