Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Two sided knife

Wenaaaass Hi ya!!

Lately I have been receiving some chain messages that got me a little upset. This kind of thing always had bother me. I think that some people don’t really watch out what they send to others.
I’m talking about chains that may be telling you a joke, a prayer or something and after wards telling you that they wish you the best but if you don’t pass this on certain amount of persons you’ll get bad luck and what so ever.

What is that all about?

Are you telling me a joke or are you passing some kind of bad energy/thought around? 
I mean really, what is that?

You show love to me or you wish me the worst? 
You can’t like send me a chain saying God loves you but if you keep this to yourself you will die.
Think for a second.
What that say about you when you send something like that to someone?
You are sending out a double sided blade/knife and if I get cut is it only my responsibility and problem?

Hmm well in my opinion it is not. Do you understand what means: what comes around goes around?

Do I have to explain it?

It is easy. 
When you send that kind of message you are sending subliminal message wishing wrong to an other and asking others to do the same.


(Raw description) It is like have unprotected sex with a person that fornicates around.
Easy equation
You+ that person= you get there germs and they get yours. 
That other people that this person has sex with has sex with get ya’ll germs and pass it on to other.  And so on. 
Ewww :S

Who’s fault? 
Us all. You for trusting someone and having unprotected sex (not so guilty but more naïve) and that person for thinking that sharing and accumulating germs is cool.

Soooo…..
Now one more point. 

The difference between wishing wrong and warning of something. 

Warning is: if you keep on behaving like a jerk, someone will snap and hit you some day. That is something that may really happen.

Not that if I don’t do what you want I’ll get hit by a car or something. That is crazy! 
Some say that you should not believe in them that is why they send them any ways

Aaaaam Contradictory again. If you don’t believe in it why send it?
If you don’t believe in it CUT IT OFF and then send your joke or prayer or what ever it is. 

Doesn’t it sound better like that? With no bull sh*t.
That is when we don’t think and doe for doing. With won’t bring us anywhere in life.
I hope you got the point of this. And that you would think about it before you send something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment