Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

YOLO


Cool things that can ruin your life


A few days ago I was watching some clips on a much known net work that we all use every day and I was like :-O mouth wide open. Seeing so many girls doing nasty things and being filmed.
Ok before all nasty for me is not a “bad” thing. Depending on what your doing it can be amusing or interesting.
But please!!! Get filmed? They will have poof of what you did. You can not deny that you this in order to defend your self and your pride.

Back to the point. They where twerking barely naked or with there underwear showing on a stage.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Twerking is a dance move that involves a person shaking their upper hips and lower hips in an up and down bouncing motion, causing them to shake, 'wobble' and 'jiggle’. To "twerk" means to "dance in a sexually suggestive fashion by twisting the hips."


Page semi-protected



Really? On a stage?
Ahh please!! Everybody is seeing you. And don’t forget filming and posting you on the internet. What are you getting for doing that? Ow a price? Are you all gonna get that Price? Ow only one. So why are you acting like a bitch in public and not getting plaid for it?
Don’t misunderstand me if you are gonna do something dirty that may ruin your life in public, you better make it worth it!!
Understand this. We all may get a little dirty while dancing, but not like that. And the Caribbean people can understand this very well.
Some people let situations, music and alcohol drag them to doing really crazy. That kind of things should be done in private. If your partner films you or take pictures that should stay Private.  And private is only those that where busy in the act. Not you and the entire club. Ow and don’t forget all world wide internet users.

I know I know. It looks fun and maybe is fun but think before you do things like that. Those things may mark your life FOR EVER.

I know about that. But no I did not do that in public I just trusted the wrong person but that is an other post. :D


Things like getting really drunk or high. I know you’re just having fun and getting rid of the stress. But abusing of any substance may cause you to black out. Think, if you black out and don’t remember anything, you where no longer in control of your acts and things could have happen.
I don’t know you but I am really afraid of loosing control. I would be really ashamed if I did something stupid and not knowing it.

I’m not judging anyone. I’m just telling you to watch out what you do, how and where you do it. I’m not telling you not to do them and have “fun”. But just be responsible about your acts. And that means to not put yourself in danger

No comments:

Post a Comment