Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I hate you

I hate you, you hear of them say.

Huh me? Why?
Some may not even know why they say that. Or they have some strange reason.

Do you know what HATE means?
It means that:
  • ·         You wanna see this person fail
  • ·         You don’t wish any good to them
  • ·         You wanna harm them
  • ·         Or wanna see them dead and you will celebrate of joy with anything bad that happens to them.



Why may the hate you?

Pffff it could be anything and some times they may have the most stupid reasons. Like hating you cause you are talented.
Instead of researching for there own talent they waist there time hating you.
Too much waist of energy.

Hating you cause you have a nicer hair.
Girl you know how much it takes to wash and keep this Afro neat??

I would not mind to give tips of how I maintain my hair. But pleas ask. I can’t read it of your forehead.  Ask if you wanna know.
And again communication lack. Instead of hating and envying. Ask damn it!! So you can achieve the same as that other person. A GOOD person will at least give some tip or advice.

Hating is a negative feeling like others.
But I find it so confusing. It asks so much energy of you. You waist so much time and energy instead of using it for trying to get as far of like that person. The human mind is so complex. We tend to choose what looks easier but sometimes it ends up being more difficult and useless. Why don’t we stop acting stupid and think.

I said WE before because maybe I did envy someone some time. But how I have been raised makes me stop and think. And I learned not to look up to anyone. That sounds weird but I have always been like that. Cause you see something so beautiful that you (I) stop and say: Hold it there must be something rotten behind this.
It may not be that bad but it will take all the magic away. And if there is no magic, why not make it my own way?

So instead of hating/envying I’ll search how I can get what I want or something Better. So I don’t have to envy none cause I got my own way to get what I want and the way I want it. 

Story


One time at school I heard some girls talking about hating some other. And I confronted them asking if they knew what hating an other person was. When I exposed my theory they where looking like now they would have to think before they would talk. Cause they where confusing Not Liking and hating. That is an “innocent” mistake that some may do.


Why not analyze what we feel and then searching for the right words for it.

 A shout out to all Haters. Hahaha joke. I did not mean to insult anyone and the inteligens 
A shout out To my people in Curacao. Tur kos ta bon si Shonan? Sigi lesa mi Blog i por comment tambe. Basha bo comment sin berguensa. Korda keda ku respet si
Danki :D

No comments:

Post a Comment