Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Some of The Person behind the random thoughts


Hi there

Today I’m going to tell who I am.

Yep “should” had done it before. But nope did not want to draw all attention from what I have to say with whom I am and other facts about me. But I decided to share some of my life that may help or make people more aware of some things.

OK let’s go to the point.
My name is Zunette . But known as Susy. Born in the 84. I’m from Curacao. Grew till my 6 in on a see side neighborhood then moved with my parents to a neighborhood on a mountain side till now. Yep I’m still live with my parents.
First child of my mother. Second of my father. I have a little brother. He is 3 years younger from same mother and father.

I’m a naturally curious, creative, cute and some times raw. I’m really playful and really serious when I have to.  I can switch from A to Z if it is required. Always been a thinker.
Did administration and management at school.
Love learning new things, read books and online. I’m a certified crafter. I love it and would not want to live without it. Creating new nice things is what I love about it.
I like singing, dancing, painting and makeup. I do belly dancing (tribal and cabaret), ballet, contemporary dance and dubstep. No never followed any type of classes. When I do dance I dance my soul out.
I write poetry and like cooking and improvising in it. I’m very talkative but most of the time I’m quiet cause I’m analyzing something or situation around me. I’m a vegetarian from soul.
I’m much of a caged free spirit. (“Prisoner “of my situation)


Why I made this blog?

First I started it because I’m use to helping people with my advice and like to talk about important topics of life and culture.
So I decided to do it openly. I’m not pretending to know it all cause I don’t. But it is better to get more opinions about something that just getting 1 that may not be helping you have different point of view. And second it started trying to keep myself busy. I will explain why and details about it in my next post about me.

I just want to make these thoughts more useful. Keeping them to myself or only to a few is selfish. And I’m not.


http://www.curacao.com Link to the site of my beautiful native Island.
 
I hope you liked this post. Till next week 

No comments:

Post a Comment