Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Some random post of a poem

Hi. Today I can only post this poem because can no set my mind straight to do anything. I have to solve my life first then I’ll be full time back. I hope this may be to your liking.


Pain


Silent and fast it clings to my bones
It sucks life out of my womb,
Blurs my mind
And slows my path
Eats me alive
And diminishes my soul
Puts me in to its special corner
Where I can obey it and only IT
Suffering for it to grow
Feeding it with my sorrow

But yearning for it to leave me be is caring water with bare hands
There is no other way then to take the numbing path
And pray for it to obey orders
Of foreign entities that come to lay it to sleep
But has no mind to understand
And keeps trying to lure me in to its dark prison

There is no way away
It’s the dark or the shadows
Awake but crawling and begging for mercy
Or high and seeing my life pass by
With it singing its song to my ears

Sadly this is the chain to my ankles
The chains to my hands
But will not lower my voice
Cause caged birds still sing

I know what living in pain is. But no mater how difficult it is to go on. We must make something good out of it. Even if it is the most little thing. That is why we are still alive. And as long as you are aware and can communicate, live. Live like there is no tomorrow. Because you may never know when your pain may end. For good or wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment